Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Self Analysis

I am a typical girl on the outside, if you consider being four foot eleven inches tall, typical for a seventeen year old girl. I am not exceptionally beautiful, or smart, and I do not stand out in any way what so ever. I seek to blend in. By doing so, I do not attract any attention, and can hide from the world. Regardless of how normal I look on the outside, I am far from it when you look into my soul. Pain has tainted my heart, and tears streak my face daily. I faces problems, and have to deal with more than I would ever wish on any human being Yet, I know that things could always be worse. Just when I feels like giving up, I finds the strength to go on. I know that I am strong, and I refuse to give up, and let others take control of my life. In the past two years not much has changed. I look the same, and generally thing the same. I am more mature than I used to be, but I still have some maturing to do. Yet, I have changed. I no longer let people run over me like I used to, well most people. I also no longer am as spineless as I used to be. I am slowly finding the courage to stand up for myself. I always try to be the best that I can be, and I do my best to help everybody that I can. I care about people, and love my friends and family with all of my heart. Yet, at the same time i can hold a grudge for as long as I want.  In all honesty, I have not changed very much in the past two years, and as much I regret to say this, I am a static character.

No comments:

Post a Comment